- Posts 3
Last Activity:11-28-2012 12:29 PM
Posted in thread: Gun Cleaning Input on 10-04-2011 at 04:40 AM
I clean my 9mm Cougar, .357 586, & 12 gage 1300 Winchester every time I go target practicing.I
use Tetra gun oil & Tetra gun grease after I swab out the barrels and chambers with Hopp's. I
am trying w...
Posted in thread: Stoeger Cougar 9mm on 09-20-2010 at 04:57 AM
I have owned and shot my Stoeger Cougar 8000 for over a year now without any issues. No FTE,
FTF or magazine issues after shooting at least 1500 rounds. Remember, the Beretta Cougar was
NATO listed fr...
Posted in thread: what should i get !!!!!!!!! stoeger cougar or taurus pt 809 !!!!!!??????? on 09-06-2010 at 07:15 AM
I own a Stoeger Cougar 8000 9mm and have shot over 1500 rounds without a FTF or FTE. One other
reason to select the Cougar is that it held a NATO approved listing for 10 years. 30,000 rounds
- Random Questions Thread........
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- New Pro Gun Tactic
- Help need info on this pietol.
- Trade my Glock
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- Police use Raid on cockroaches.
- what was your first pistol
- .22 Mag
- what?? ABC reporter almost supporting gun rights??
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95