Last Activity:08-19-2010 12:37 AM
Posted in thread: SKS Gas Chamber won't come off... Advice? on 05-12-2010 at 02:56 AM
yeah i've looked at almost every youtube vid i can find, but they all have their F***ing hand
in front of the lever when they get the gas toob (spelling error intended) to come out. i can
see it has a...
Posted in thread: SKS Gas Chamber won't come off... Advice? on 05-11-2010 at 08:21 PM
should the handguard bring the gas system out with it? i can't get that to move either. i'm
sure this whole situation has a very simple solution, but a noob like myself has yet to find it
Posted in thread: Wazzaaaap!!! on 05-11-2010 at 07:21 PM
ha hey guys and gals, new guy on the block, and recently addicted to firearms after tinkering
with my stepdads old Norinco SKS. really want to build an M14/M1A, but from my crap paycheck
its probably ...
Posted in thread: SKS Gas Chamber won't come off... Advice? on 05-11-2010 at 07:19 PM
ha alright i'll do that. so i don't have to worry about breaking anything? i've been putting a
flathead screwdriver between the chamber and the barrel in front of the handguard and trying to
pry it of...
Posted in thread: SKS Gas Chamber won't come off... Advice? on 05-11-2010 at 07:14 PM
Recently inherited my stepfathers Chinese SKS, and when i field stripped it to clean off all
the storage gunk i found that the gas chamber isn't coming off when i raise the operating rod.
i've tried m...
- Knife Porn
- XDs upgrades
- I know this is the wrong place for a WTT but this is specific to Glock
- Anybody have an SAR K2/45?
- Reloading:Wife says I need a hobby
- Word association game
- Im from cali can someone tell me what "single shot exemption" means?
- Know your backstop! Or kill someone
- Glock charging handle?
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Mossberg 500 vs Remmington 870?
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450