Last Activity:01-21-2013 1:33 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Shot Shell Reloading on 01-21-2013 at 07:27 PM
I have been reading and studying the Lyman's 5th Edition, but it seems to lack any information
in respects to what my original question was. I figured lead is lead regardless of what shape
its in, as ...
Posted in thread: Shot Shell Reloading on 01-17-2013 at 08:58 PM
I'm new at reloading shot shells and I had a brainstorm. I want to make a good self defense
round using a combo of slug and 000 buck. Does it matter what is in the wad as long as it can
handle the wei...
- Post Photos of your Dogs
- LCP vs. LC9
- Armed march on dc
- Zombie apocalypse
- Saturday range visits are VERY Dangerous!!!!
- remington 870 or mossberg 500
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- Was wondering?
- Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact Question?
- Countdown to Illinois CCW
- My new 870 Special Purpose Marine Magnum!