Last Activity:03-28-2013 1:01 PM
Posted in thread: post your rugers. on 02-24-2013 at 10:05 PM
P94 with cerakote slide.87332
Posted in thread: P94 9mm ammo compare. on 02-24-2013 at 09:54 PM
What is the difference 9mm 115grain and 124grain and which is better to shoot?
Posted in thread: Ruger p94 on 02-08-2013 at 02:11 PM
is it a 9mm84269!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted in thread: Ruger p94 on 02-08-2013 at 12:47 PM
Is it a 9mm84264Shot well at the range.
Posted in thread: Ruger p94 on 02-08-2013 at 12:45 PM
Is it a 9mmYeah it is. I already bought it. It came with case, 150 rounds, 2extra 10 round
clips and hogue grip.
Posted in thread: Ruger p94 on 02-07-2013 at 11:59 AM
Is a Ruger P94 with 150 rounds 2clips full and a soft case worth 425.00?
Posted in thread: Kel tek on 02-06-2013 at 02:52 PM
Any info on the sub 2000 like what's the best caliber to get it in and how it handles?
Posted in thread: Ak or sks on 02-06-2013 at 01:56 PM
What is the better rifle as far as accuracy, dependability and ammo availability?
Posted in thread: How many people use a Shotgun for Home Defense?? on 02-05-2013 at 04:55 PM
83662Mossberg for me also.
Posted in thread: Shotguns on 02-05-2013 at 12:53 PM
Yea you are fine.....the chokes are what what tightens your pattern up.....the most popular
sizes starting from the most open and getting tighter are cylinder, imp cylinder, modified, imp
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- h&k 416 .22lr
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Anybody planting a garden....
- Random Thoughts Thread
- NRA Range Safety Officer.
- Front sight
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- When the balloon goes up...WILL I FREEZE?
- A new day dawn..!
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450