Last Activity:08-13-2007 3:54 PM
Posted in thread: .22 Long CB's on 08-13-2007 at 08:54 PM
Dear Friends, I'm using CCI .22 MINI CAPS in a Marlin 39A to shoot ground-squirrels that get in
my fruit trees, but I'm not getting very good accuracy. I'm afraid to use regular or target
- Dinner, what's up?
- Vermont is gun friendly but with a low homicide rate
- Peoples perception of various makes and brand names
- Shillelagh - cool walking cane/weapon for my ankle
- AR 15 Scope
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Gun range
- The " Have You Scored Lately" Thread !
- snake revolver
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- first skeet with 410ga