Last Activity:01-15-2013 6:55 PM
Posted in thread: So Cal enthusiast??? on 04-11-2012 at 09:43 PM
I hunt chuckar in the Calicos, but do most of my recreational shooting and serious practice
within about 3/4 mile from my house. I can see Calico and Alvord Mt. out my back
door.Jim.........Nice. I'm ...
Posted in thread: So Cal enthusiast??? on 04-10-2012 at 02:27 AM
Posted in thread: I want to start reloading on 04-10-2012 at 02:19 AM
I went with a lee load master and it works fine for me (loading .223)
Posted in thread: Revolver Pictures on 03-17-2012 at 10:37 PM
Ruger New Single Six Convertible. Going to change out the sights to Williams Firesights.
Posted in thread: Ruger single six sights on 03-15-2012 at 08:47 AM
Thanks for the input. Im thinking of getting some Williams gunsights does anyone have them? If
so how do you like them?
Posted in thread: Ruger single six sights on 03-13-2012 at 06:58 PM
I just bought a Single Six Convertible and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for
sight upgrades. Looking for something good in low light conditions.
Posted in thread: Hi point on 02-14-2012 at 11:21 PM
I've been shooting reloads with out any issues
Posted in thread: Hi point on 02-11-2012 at 01:29 AM
I have a C-9 and it's a fun reliable firearm but has to be cleaned around every 75-100 rounds
or it starts jamming up.
Posted in thread: home made targets? on 02-10-2012 at 12:11 AM
Bowling pins and rebar work good for me
Posted in thread: Smith & wesson on 02-09-2012 at 02:13 AM
I have a mp-15 and love it. I have put around 1000 rounds through it and haven't had any
problems with it.
- .257 roberts
- Dinner, what's up?
- Random Thoughts Thread
- My Second Build is Complete - 300 Blackout Ultimate Battle Rifle
- Why is the 1911 so popular?
- 300 blackout or 6.8 or 308
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Vote for NRA
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450