Last Activity:03-15-2011 7:00 PM
Posted in thread: Sig Pro 9mm on 11-08-2010 at 07:01 PM
Just an update, I didn't take it out for a few months but I've taken it out 2 of the last 4
weekends. I've put 700 (federal) rounds through it so far with no hiccups at all. Overall, I'm
very pleased ...
Posted in thread: What Type of Hearing Protection do YOU Prefer? on 05-01-2010 at 04:59 AM
my hearing is crazy sensitive and if I've learned anything it's that muffs aren't good
enough.I'm using both inside and outside. I think if I was alone outside I could probably get
away with one or th...
Posted in thread: Sig Pro 9mm on 04-11-2010 at 04:09 PM
Wow nice gun! Thanks. I'm pleased with it so far
Posted in thread: Sig Pro 9mm on 04-11-2010 at 03:24 PM
So I took my newly acquired Sig SP2022 out for the first time yesterday. It was the first time
I've been to an outdoor range, which was a nice change from the indoor ranges I've been to.Put
Posted in thread: Does anyone work?? on 04-05-2010 at 02:12 AM
I'm 25 and I work until the job is done. If that's pulling 60 hour work weeks on the road..
then that's what I have to do.
Posted in thread: Advice first handgun [9mm] on 04-02-2010 at 08:47 PM
the greatest pictures but good enough for right now
Posted in thread: Advice first handgun [9mm] on 04-02-2010 at 08:32 PM
So I purchased a Sig Sauer SP2022. It came with 2 magazines (1 is 15 rounds, not sure about the
other), a 2nd grip that I can install and night sights. Used, but it doesn't look very worn.
Posted in thread: Have you ever had to draw your weapon? on 03-31-2010 at 08:11 PM
Shouldn't the police be announcing themselves when damn near breaking down someones door? They
scared the crap out of me and my girlfriend and I believe they should have announced that they
were PD, e...
Posted in thread: Advice first handgun [9mm] on 03-31-2010 at 07:16 PM
May I ask why you're sold on 9mm? 9mm seems cheap enough to shoot, and I really want to shoot
it a lot once I get it. I don't want anything larger because I'm pretty sure I don't have the
best habits ...
Posted in thread: Advice first handgun [9mm] on 03-31-2010 at 04:54 PM
I appreciate all of the excellent advice. I've got a lot to think about. I like the idea of
maybe getting a few cheaper (probably used) until I really know what I want, but I also like
the idea of a s...
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #315
- Which IWB holster do you use?
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #280
- Are u a good shot? Show ur targets & videos.
- world famous bobski mystery thing, latest tally!!
- OK to sell 10 round magazine to NY?
- Why AR??
- Any dog lovers?
- Mosin Nagant vs 5 Gallon Water jug!
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00