Last Activity:10-27-2010 3:00 PM
Posted in thread: So your gun collection is stolen... on 09-13-2010 at 08:36 PM
firearms have a $2000 coverage limit pertaining to theft
Posted in thread: So your gun collection is stolen... on 09-10-2010 at 04:48 PM
Your gun collection is stolen from the gun cabinet in your home. The stolen items have a
combined total value of $4500. How much will your insurance company pay for this loss if you
have a $1000 deduc...
Posted in thread: Hello from Pittsburgh, PA on 08-30-2010 at 02:15 PM
Hello all!Glad to be apart of FirearmsTalk. One of the specialties of the insuance agency I
belong to is insurance on antique and hunting firearms. If you ever have a question, feel free
to message me...
- New Cell Phone Suggestions
- Texas courting Colt
- Boy, Did I Luck Out!
- Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO!
- what should my bug out handgun be???
- Next Gen gaming systems are coming!
- Match grade ramped barrel vs match grade vs ramped non-match grade.
- Hammer vs Striker
- Question for DDM4 Owners
- G20 customization
- Random Thoughts Thread
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450