Last Activity:10-31-2011 4:05 PM
Posted in thread: Is this bad? on 10-21-2011 at 08:12 PM
I ran out of patience and lost enthusiasm based on the negative reports here and elsewhere.I
won't pay good money and wait 6 months or more to be a beta tester.Order cancelled. Sorry
Posted in thread: Is this bad? on 10-19-2011 at 01:50 PM
Pretty convincing arguments... maybe I'll cancel my Solo on order.Since they haven't even
ordered a production run yet (on the ss version) I'm about tired of waiting anyway.
Posted in thread: Is this bad? on 10-18-2011 at 09:59 PM
I don't own a Kimber but I do have a Solo Carry on order. I won't speak to the quality at the
range as I've seen the negative reviews too, but I do see them continually beat up on the price
Posted in thread: Hello From Nashville, TN on 10-18-2011 at 01:57 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Posted in thread: Hello From Nashville, TN on 10-17-2011 at 11:02 PM
New to the forum and excited to get started... there's lots of good info and good folks
here.Been shooting rifles and pistols most of my life. Interested in getting into long range
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Pet peeves...we all got'em
- Anybody planting a garden....
- Custom 10/22 Picture Thread
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- Things you would like to do before you go .
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- h&k 416 .22lr
- Random Thoughts Thread
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450