- Posts 3
Last Activity:07-13-2011 6:52 PM
Posted in thread: Horizontal Grip? on 07-19-2007 at 09:24 AM
Seems like splitting hairs to me, Yes I do agree that it does say Vertical but after all the
legality HubBub you would have and the lawyers argue over the wording, just would not be worth
the hassle. ...
Posted in thread: Class 3 Cost on 07-19-2007 at 09:12 AM
Yes, the price can get up there quick. Normally Form 4 from outa state coming from individuals
you have the 200 tax stamp to get it to the transferring dealer, plus ship/insured cost. Then
the dealer ...
Posted in thread: Bump Fire Legality on 07-19-2007 at 08:55 AM
It seems that the way things are being looked at now, is not really the single pull of the
trigger, which technically the semi with the string or whatever method is used, because yes the
as the bolt s...
- Illinois ccw
- Word association game
- What is the oldest handgun you own?
- Driving from PA through NJ and NY; question about laws
- Is this armor piercing?
- Remington 870 Castle NUT not coming off
- Custom 10/22 Picture Thread
- Civil War History In your family
- Are u a good shot? Show ur targets & videos.
- My dad gave me an SKS tips?
- tonight I seen a drone
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant