Last Activity:06-04-2010 2:12 PM
Posted in thread: help! GB-F folder on 01-16-2010 at 10:36 PM
hello I have a factory mini folding stock GB-f and was wondering if a new model mini 580 series
gun would fit this stock I know ruger changed a few things on these and wasn't for sure this
Posted in thread: hello im new to the site cental IL farmer with a Question. on 01-16-2010 at 08:45 PM
I have a factory mini wood and stainless stock GB-F style. I just sold my mini because it was
blued I am now lookn to buy a stainless mini to use with this stock my question is will a new
model mini 5...
- Bloom Golf Ball Launcher
- Best knife steel??
- Word association game
- AR 15 Scope
- Most interesting weekend..!
- Dare I say, I think I see light at the end of ammo tunnel
- SOCOM II or AR-10
- Music concerts, festivals in your past..
- Concealed or Open Carry and when
- Proud new owner of an XDS 45!
- Remington 700 vs Savage model F 10 FCP .308