Last Activity:02-21-2012 12:03 PM
Posted in thread: Website for checking handguns on 02-21-2012 at 04:05 PM
For many of the reasons cited above I buy from a reputable dealer, too old to worry about "good
deals" and probably should have been that way all my life. When I sell a firearm or make a
trade as the ...
Posted in thread: Break In Period? on 02-17-2012 at 01:02 PM
Shooter break-in period maybe?Curious about the load you used in conversion cylinder? Where did
you get one anyway? Blackpowder loads I presume?
Posted in thread: New Free Membership Intro on 02-17-2012 at 12:55 PM
My email handle is goffer. Retired, Marine Corps, 58-84.Firearm enthusist. Not an armorer or
any gunsmithing experience. Getting back into reloading. Like to upland bird hunt, no dog,
still playing do...
- Hello/Question from a new member
- New California ammo laws and reloading
- Best case price?
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Word association game
- Pet peeves...we all got'em
- Anybody planting a garden....
- Custom 10/22 Picture Thread
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450