Last Activity:01-07-2011 1:01 PM
Posted in thread: ID this round? on 01-07-2011 at 06:21 PM
Thank you. Trying to find some other pics to compare it to. It was turned in to the local
police dept during a buyback program, and I wasn't sure how old or unique it may be.
Posted in thread: ID this round? on 01-07-2011 at 06:09 PM
Wondering if anyone can help me ID this round? It has a U stamp on it. Appears to be rimfire,
and around .50. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 235192352023521
- P.O.R.15 for a gun finish?
- Anyone participate in, or attend WWII re-enactments?
- Real iron sight
- reloading equipment complaint
- Reloading 30-30?
- Has There Ever Been This Type Of Ammo Shortage?
- old Taurus model 82
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Opinions on Fobus
- Ruger LCP owners or wannabes
- Ruger 22/45 speed loader?