Last Activity:08-09-2011 1:02 PM
Posted in thread: Help with a Savage 6B on 08-23-2010 at 09:17 PM
My grandfather left me a Savage 6B and the action is out. Can someone tell me how it goes back
together? I am trying to get the locking bolt in to the breech bolt with the firing pin. I cant
- The day of truth..!
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- Gun owners sue Nazi control freak scumbags
- Random Questions Thread........
- New Pro Gun Tactic
- Help need info on this pistol.
- Trade my Glock
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- Police use Raid on cockroaches.
- what was your first pistol
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95