Last Activity:11-07-2012 11:11 AM
Posted in thread: shotgun adapters on 11-11-2012 at 05:35 AM
Wow I reckoon the 12+20 is a good go then
Posted in thread: shotgun adapters on 11-07-2012 at 04:11 PM
I do agree with ya that's why I'm scared of tring them
Posted in thread: shotgun adapters on 11-07-2012 at 02:34 AM
I'm wanting the 12 to 20 think it will affect much
Posted in thread: Firing .410 or 20ga in a 12gauge on 11-06-2012 at 08:49 PM
Www.shotgunadapters.com u can shoot 22,38,45,410,20and so on as long as u got the shot adapters
Posted in thread: shotgun adapters on 11-06-2012 at 05:52 PM
I have a 12 gauge single shot shotgun I love it to death (grandpa's gun) but I'm looking to
shoot other caliber and don't wnna spend more money on guns to carry. As I love this gun and
carring it but ...
- worst thing you ever ate
- Anyone know how much a Galil like this is worth?
- .380 HP, What's the point?
- Jax Man Kills Burglar, Faces Other Charges
- squirrel hunting on conservation land?
- 2 Million Backlog
- LCP vs. LC9
- Ar-15 paint jobs!
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Word association game
- My new 870 Special Purpose Marine Magnum!