Last Activity:04-25-2012 12:31 PM
Posted in thread: What revolver is this; manufacturer & history? on 04-21-2012 at 04:58 PM
That reminds me of the old Ruger Hawkeye .256 mag single shot, only the Hawkeye had a breach
block that released to the left and the round was chambered in the barrel. Who knows what you
have as over ...
Posted in thread: What revolver is this; manufacturer & history? on 04-21-2012 at 06:12 AM
Cannot see the detail on that one (need more pixels, in focus) There have been single shot
"revolvers"- The Savage Model 101 looked a bit like that one. Are there any marlings on the
gun? 44126No mark...
Posted in thread: What revolver is this; manufacturer & history? on 04-20-2012 at 11:09 AM
A chambre for only 3 bullits; the wooden grip is new and not original.
- Glock charging handle?
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Mossberg 500 vs Remmington 870?
- AR picture thread
- Favroite rifle?
- Im from cali can someone tell me what "single shot exemption" means?
- I know this is the wrong place for a WTT but this is specific to Glock
- Thermold Magazines
- AR vs AK vs SKS vs FAL vs CETME vs M14
- No powder any where!
- Knife Porn
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450