- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-09-2011 10:53 AM
Posted in thread: .223 Ammo on 10-23-2009 at 01:49 AM
Just my humble opinion and I'm not trying to sound like a smart butt. The best way to see what
your gun likes to eat is to try different ammo and test it until you land on it. You will know
it when yo...
Posted in thread: Stag arms JUNK!??? on 10-23-2009 at 01:21 AM
Man that was alot of reading! Fortunately I have a bolt gun in .223 so if the Wolf ever decides
not to run in my Stag, at least I have something else that can eat it. HaHa. Talking about
- Man Pulls Gun on Attacker in Pine Bluff Walmart
- random fact about yourself
- My new 870 Special Purpose Marine Magnum!
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- Why AR??
- Colt Le 6920 magpul edition
- What do you think about DPMS?
- the skeet and trap thread
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #315
- What .22lr firearms should I avoid?
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger,<br&g $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95