Last Activity:02-26-2012 12:14 PM
Posted in thread: I want a Custom Ruger 10/22 (I think) on 02-26-2012 at 05:14 PM
Well, I haven't put much into my rifle except a new stock and a red dot sight, but by golly
those two things have given a new life to our old 10/22. I'd say that if you were going to
customize any rif...
Posted in thread: Which ruger 10/22 to buy? on 02-26-2012 at 05:10 PM
Well I'm personally a huge fan of the Ruger 10/22. It was my first rifle to my memory that I
ever used. Like what hardluk said, there are plenty of fun little toys and stocks and sights
and mags for t...
Posted in thread: Hello all! on 02-24-2012 at 09:19 PM
Hello all, I'm glad to be a part of this forum! I'm here to talk about guns and hopefully learn
a little more about them, specifically on learning about gunsmithing. Well, that's about all I
- Stand Your Ground Defense Fails Again
- Hello from the land down under
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Who's all excited about the new open carry law?
- Taurus .357 mag
- Mossberg 500 problems
- Word association game
- Zombie apocalypse
- Frog Lube
- Ruger American vs Savage Axis
- Any thoughts on the Norinco JW-15A Semi-Auto 22LR Rifle