Last Activity:12-27-2011 10:44 AM
Posted in thread: Let's see some of you scatterguns... on 11-30-2011 at 02:08 PM
looks like an interesting gun job, however, I would like to see a better picture of the entire
gun. Do you have one?here you go. hope these are a little better.35645356463564735648
Posted in thread: First time buyer on 11-30-2011 at 12:45 PM
If you might carry it on you go with a compact. Will be easier to conceal.
Posted in thread: Let's see some of you scatterguns... on 11-30-2011 at 12:44 AM
I have an uncle who does custom stock work. I asked him to dress up my H&R 12ga. pheasant gun
some. This is what I found when I went to pick it up.:D
Posted in thread: What weapon do u conceal!!!!! on 11-30-2011 at 12:30 AM
H&K USP .40 Compact w/Trijicon Nightsights, for something smaller my Springfield XD .40 Sub
Posted in thread: Is there a best carrying spot (conceiled) when it comes to SD? on 11-30-2011 at 12:22 AM
I use a few different holsters depending on what or were I'm going and wearing. It definately
takes trying different options to see what works best. For me the belt holster is for sure the
Posted in thread: Why no love for the SIG P250? on 11-29-2011 at 10:51 PM
I bought a P250 for my wife about six months ago, her and i both think it is top notch. It is a
Sig after all. I have three other Sigs and it is just as good. Been looking for some night
sights for it...
Posted in thread: First time buyer on 11-29-2011 at 10:38 PM
I agree with the guys on here and their advise. It has always been my advise to people who are
looking for their first handgun to take your time and find the firearm that fits you and your
Posted in thread: Howdy all. on 11-29-2011 at 12:37 AM
Thanks I'm sure I will enjoy it.
Posted in thread: Howdy all. on 11-29-2011 at 12:24 AM
Found this forum looking for firearms apps on my phone. I have been a firearms enthusiast since
I was old enough to handle one. I love talking guns and learning all I can about them. I have
- A trip to the Gun Range with my new FNX 45 Tactical
- Training with a katana (kenjutsu)
- wratherby frozen choke!!! help!!!
- zombie appocolypse
- Help need info on this pistol.
- Word association game
- Old gun front sight height question
- What's the most you would pay for a Colt Python?
- world famous bobski mystery thing...lets make it more interesting!
- Random Thoughts Thread
- The day of truth..!
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95