- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-17-2007 6:09 PM
Posted in thread: Ok, stupid question, but I want to know on 09-17-2007 at 11:14 PM
the 556 has a thicker brass for durability, this increases the pressure of the military round
over the civil. 223 Remington
- Texas courting Colt
- Match grade ramped barrel vs match grade vs ramped non-match grade.
- G20 customization
- Howa 22-250
- Bolt Action Rifles.
- New Cell Phone Suggestions
- Boy, Did I Luck Out!
- Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO!
- what should my bug out handgun be???
- Next Gen gaming systems are coming!
- Hammer vs Striker
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450