Last Activity:04-02-2010 2:19 PM
Posted in thread: what lathe? on 08-16-2009 at 06:14 PM
there are a few lathes that look good right now on my local Craig's List. they are in the 14 x
48, 16 x 40, 12 x 36 range. I'm thinking of getting a long bed in order to do muzzleloader
barrels. any t...
Posted in thread: what lathe? on 08-15-2009 at 03:13 PM
what would your recommendations be for a lathe intended to thread barrels, and general
gunsmithing? I need especially one that would do the threads of military mausers. thanks
- building a 7.62x39 upper wish me luck
- random fact about yourself
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Any dog lovers?
- Hello from southwest Georgia
- Which 1911s have a good reputation?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Decisions decisions
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Legality of building a shotgun.
- You Know You're a Gun Nut If
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00