- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-08-2012 11:17 AM
Posted in thread: Springfield mil-spec? on 01-22-2012 at 06:30 AM
My first XDm was a .40, 1500 never a problem with this weapon. easy break down for cleaning.
Gave that one to my youngest so (42) after getting a .40 XDm compact, and 2 days ago I finally
got my XDm ....
Posted in thread: Who here has .40 cal. XDM? on 01-06-2010 at 01:49 AM
I have had my Xdm for several months, and Love this pistol. Thekit comes with 3 interchangable
rear grips to fit most any hand.If your looking to buy a .40 cal S&W get the Xdm, you won't
Posted in thread: Springfield XDM 40 Out Of The Box!!! on 11-04-2009 at 06:22 AM
I;m new here, but caught your forum while searching for a laser sight for my XdM .40.Like a few
of you, I was really wanting a .45, but once I put the XdM in my hand I was in LOVE.I have had
mine for ...
- Random Questions Thread........
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- what was your first pistol
- civil war history
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Remington 870 Castle NUT not coming off
- My new 870 Special Purpose Marine Magnum!
- Any dog lovers?
- Can you go hunting with a 18"-20" barrel?
- .22 Mag
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #316
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95