- Posts 5
Last Activity:09-30-2012 7:21 PM
Posted in thread: XDs .45 on 09-18-2012 at 11:29 PM
I purchased an XDS a few months ago. Great cc gun. I was carrying an XD 40sc for several years
and after carrying the XDS I won't go back. It's better for carry and shoots greats. Let's not
Posted in thread: New XDS on 09-18-2012 at 11:18 PM
I use the XD gear holster that came with the XDS. I actually prefer it over the Fobus which I
use for my 40sc.
Posted in thread: what makes gun oil gun oil on 09-13-2012 at 12:53 PM
Synthetic engine oil is the best. I've been using it for years on all my rifles and handguns
especially the AR. A quart bottle will last for years too.
Posted in thread: Range Report! XDS.... on 09-12-2012 at 11:07 PM
I have not heard if Springfield will releasing one in a 9. But as a slim short 45 it's perfect
me as a CC
Posted in thread: Range Report! XDS.... on 09-12-2012 at 10:49 PM
I purchased one a few ago. Not easy to find here in NH. Love it. It's an XD that exceeded the
others I own.
- Anyone participate in, or attend WWII re-enactments?
- Real iron sight
- reloading equipment complaint
- Reloading 30-30?
- Has There Ever Been This Type Of Ammo Shortage?
- old Taurus model 82
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Opinions on Fobus
- Ruger LCP owners or wannabes
- Ruger 22/45 speed loader?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.