Last Activity:04-22-2011 12:51 PM
Posted in thread: Mosin Nagant rifle question on 08-05-2008 at 11:23 PM
i got my m91/30 at big 5 for 89 bucks its Russian with matching numbers, it shoots awesome it
loud and heavy but one of my favorite guns. as far as i know Remington also made a model of the
Posted in thread: mosin nagant on 05-20-2008 at 04:57 PM
thanks for the replies about the ammo guys ill look into it a little more and also what do you
guys think about the synthetic ATI stock it looks pretty cool and it would probably cut some of
Posted in thread: mosin nagant on 05-17-2008 at 01:52 AM
just picked myself up a mosin nagant for 85 dollars from big5 im pretty stoked and i want to
take it out but i cant find 7.62.54r ammo around where i live, big5 sells winchester ammo 20$
for a box of ...
- .257 roberts
- Why is the 1911 so popular?
- 300 blackout or 6.8 or 308
- Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO!
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Dinner, what's up?
- My Second Build is Complete - 300 Blackout Ultimate Battle Rifle
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450