- Posts 3
Last Activity:12-16-2010 10:15 PM
Posted in thread: Best shotgun for beginner on 12-09-2010 at 04:10 AM
Go with the Remington 870 - they come in many variations (I own two).The Remington 870 and
Mossberg 500 are very similar inside and out and both great shotguns but the Remington seems to
be more popul...
Posted in thread: Shotgun tactical light on 12-09-2010 at 04:03 AM
Good suggestions.I found another light that was being demonstrated at a gun show and was
wondering how I might mount it to my shotgun. It comes with a rail mount but I haven't seen too
many shotguns w...
Posted in thread: Home Defense With a Shotgun on 12-09-2010 at 03:56 AM
Awesome post! I joined just to comment and ask a few questions...I took a firearms course a few
months back and it was drilled into us that a handgun should be used to fight your way to a
long gun. I ...
- Any thoughts on the Norinco JW-15A Semi-Auto 22LR Rifle
- P.O.R.15 for a gun finish?
- Best knife steel??
- Ammo supply and demand
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Word association game
- reloading equipment complaint
- AR 15 Scope
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Mossberg 500 problems
- Albany Police Union Fight Andy's New Gun Laws,The SAFE Act!