Last Activity:05-28-2009 5:34 PM
Posted in thread: Newb Question on 05-24-2009 at 11:46 PM
Ok thanks Matt, I appreciate your post.Steve
Posted in thread: Newb Question on 05-23-2009 at 01:00 PM
I am new to the AR15 so bear with me as I learn. I have a Smith&Wesson M&P15 in 5.45x39mm part
# 811011 with standard front sight that has a lug below it that appears to mount something.
Could it be f...
Posted in thread: Hey on 05-23-2009 at 02:40 AM
Thanks fellas for the welcome.Steve
Posted in thread: Hey on 05-17-2009 at 09:06 PM
I'm new to AR15's but learning fast. I have a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 in the caliber that some
cuss as a plinkers bullet. Its 5.45x39mm and I think its a good round. But thats why I'm here,
to get more ...
- New Pro Gun Tactic
- Help need info on this pietol.
- Trade my Glock
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- Police use Raid on cockroaches.
- what was your first pistol
- .22 Mag
- what?? ABC reporter almost supporting gun rights??
- Bolt gun for $200ish?
- Old gun front sight height question
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95