- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-27-2013 4:59 PM
Posted in thread: There's a New Mini-14 Accurizing Guide Coming Soon on 01-19-2012 at 10:44 AM
I'm not far from you in the Sanford area but am in the process of moving out to the Hickory
area to start a new job. Anyway looking forward to checking out your write up.
Posted in thread: Bummer Scope Problem on 08-28-2011 at 12:31 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by the rings are too far apart? Do you mean the rings are to far
apart to mount to the stock rails on the ranch rifle? How about a picture.I would think any of
the top picat...
- Are u a good shot? Show ur targets & videos.
- Not sure if this question can be answered...
- Beretta/stoeger cougar
- Ruger 10-22
- Armed march on dc
- Jax Man Kills Burglar, Faces Other Charges
- Holder: We must brainwash people
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- Ruger 22/45 speed loader?