- Posts 3
Last Activity:01-18-2012 3:40 PM
Posted in thread: how long can you leave a revolver loaded on 01-18-2012 at 11:31 PM
Once they have been outside all sorts of things can effect the condition of loads. Rapid
heating/cooling etc. I would shoot mine at least 2-3 times a week when using a 1860 for a carry
gun as I did fo...
Posted in thread: how long can you leave a revolver loaded on 01-18-2012 at 08:38 PM
Decades for sure, probably several lifetimes if kept dry and good caps and good blackpowder are
Posted in thread: 45-70 "Trapdoor" rifle ammo on 07-31-2009 at 02:42 PM
I answered your question in another thread. Whether new or old, the trapdoor design is weak. I
shoot several trapdoors on regular occasions so have some working knowledge about them. If you
- worst thing you ever ate
- You Know You're a Gun Nut If
- Wasn't somebody trying to set up for a sightless shooter?
- Holder: We must brainwash people
- Which to buy
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- Range report
- Ruger 10-22
- Decisions decisions
- Saturday range visits are VERY Dangerous!!!!
- reloading equipment complaint