Last Activity:03-19-2013 11:08 AM
Likes Given: 3
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: are Truglo night sites reliable? on 02-28-2013 at 04:28 PM
Thanks for the input
Posted in thread: are Truglo night sites reliable? on 02-25-2013 at 07:54 PM
Internet comments a couple years ago said Truglo's were not reliable and subject to breakage.
Is this your experience and if so are they now reliable night sights?
Posted in thread: Colt Le6920 scope options on 02-15-2013 at 10:51 PM
I have the 6920 as well and I threw the Nikon p223 series scope on it with the 600 yrd bdc
reticle on it shoots great and the accuracy on the hold over points are accurate. Nice scope. I
picked up min...
Posted in thread: Kimber or glock on 02-15-2013 at 06:00 PM
This is like asking Porche or Chevy? Both will get you to work and do the job. What really
matters is what do you like better? I own Kimbers and a few Glocks. It really depends on what
you prefer, fee...
Posted in thread: Whats the big deal about the shield on 02-15-2013 at 05:33 PM
I will keep my M$P9c primarily because I don't need a deep concealment pistol and I like
carrying 12+1 for all my clothes. The Shield is fine for many, but I wouldn't want to rely on 6
shots as my eve...
- Word association game
- Pet peeves...we all got'em
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Random Thoughts Thread
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- How old are we?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- backstop construction
- Look what I got!
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450