Last Activity:03-15-2012 8:06 PM
Posted in thread: Waiting period to apply for CCW permit! on 03-12-2012 at 09:34 PM
I finished the required class to obtain a concealed weapon permit here in Florida last week,
called this morning to make an appointment to come in and apply for the permit- yes, you have
to make an ap...
Posted in thread: Really confused now! on 03-09-2012 at 08:15 PM
Thanks for the reply Texaswoodworker, but as I mentioned I have a .357 now, it does have
tremendous kick, too big for a CCW IMHO; I did have a Colt 1911 .45 years ago, Wish I had it
back, but that als...
Posted in thread: Really confused now! on 03-09-2012 at 07:41 PM
Ok gang, I went to the required CCW class last night in preparation for getting my Florida CCW
license. I was all convinced I wanted to buy a Glock 19 as my carry weapon. After going over
the Florida ...
Posted in thread: New "old" guy! on 03-01-2012 at 07:44 PM
Shall we welcome each other , I'm new back myself and Welcome as we learntogether. These guys
are so well schooled , I do nothing but bore them.Ha! Ha! I'm sure I will also until I get up
to speed on ...
Posted in thread: New "old" guy! on 03-01-2012 at 04:54 PM
Hello everyone! Just discovered this app, sure glad I did! I am a senior citizen, looking for
information on a good home/self defense gun. I am seriously leaning towards the Glock 19. From
what I've r...
- New Father and son project.
- Word association game
- NRA Range Safety Officer.
- New 300blk build, did i miss anythung?
- Classic Country Thread.
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Decent selection of Aguila 22LR Ammo in stock (7-8 cents per round)
- Are glocks models no longer current or absolete?
- Seniors Thread
- Hunting Preferences
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450