Last Activity:11-28-2012 3:54 PM
Posted in thread: Round stuck AR 15 on 09-05-2012 at 06:13 PM
Separate the upper and lower, then I agree with several other posts, pour a solvent does the
barrel and let it sit, it usually will loosen the round and should kill the powder.Then you can
safely tap ...
Posted in thread: MP 5 semi auto build on 04-21-2012 at 04:09 AM
Has anyone ever built an MP 5 semi auto from a flat before? I'm just about done, all I have
left is to stamp in a serial number, waiting on a new stamp set, and to weld it into place. All
I need now i...
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Word association game
- Best case price?
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Russian Ammo Depot Goes Up In Flames
- Pet peeves...we all got'em
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- How old are we?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450