Last Activity:12-01-2009 9:41 AM
Posted in thread: bayonet on 12-01-2009 at 02:40 PM
im wonting to find out what kind of bayonet i have i belive it is a japanese type 30 from maybe
ww2 could someone give me some ways of telling it has what looks like four canon balls on it
Posted in thread: WWII Bayonet on 12-01-2009 at 02:35 PM
If it's an Arisaka, don't toch anything on it. Depending on the type, you'd be hard pressed to
find anything but a reproduction today, so this may be very valuable.hey i have what i belive
is a arisak...
- Which to buy
- AR picture thread
- Which 1911s have a good reputation?
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- Hello from Oklahoma!
- So...who's all moving to Missouri?
- Word association game
- Countdown to Illinois CCW
- Random Thoughts Thread
- My first build pics
- Not sure if this question can be answered...