Last Activity:05-09-2007 11:57 AM
Posted in thread: How Do You Rinse Your Frame? on 05-09-2007 at 04:57 PM
When I clean my pistols, I apply Hoppes #9 to soften up the residue. Then I scrub it all with a
toothbrush. A lot of it drips or falls into the cracks and area that I can't reach with a
Q-tip. I don't...
Posted in thread: Meprolight Sights? on 05-09-2007 at 04:55 PM
Has anyone installed a set of Meprolight sights on an AK before?
Posted in thread: Tang or no Tang? on 05-09-2007 at 04:53 PM
I am purchasing an ACE Folding stock. How can i tell whether my WASR-2 has a tang or not on the
receiver? Thanks for the help.
Posted in thread: Infrared Tracer Bullets? on 05-09-2007 at 04:24 PM
I have heard of the military using Infrared Tracer Bullets. They have a violet paint on the
projectile. They are restricted by the manufacturer, but are sometimes found at gunshows if you
can spot the...
Posted in thread: Contender Frames? on 05-09-2007 at 04:19 PM
I am curious if anybody can confirm that the older Contender frames that had the engraved image
on the sides of the receiver are the only Contenders that have the adjustable trigger?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- What Glock do you carry concealed?
- I said I'll do it ..!
- We're not giving up in CA!
- thinking about a 9mm p30
- favorite carry .45
- I hate phones..!
- AR 7.62 Battle Rifle
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Anybody planting a garden....
- Training with a katana (kenjutsu)
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant