Last Activity:06-10-2013 3:06 PM
3 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: From Oshksoh, NE on 10-01-2012 at 02:03 PM
I didn't know thatI'd like to build an AR one of these daysJust bought a Windham Weaponry a
couple months ago and I'm very happy with it
Posted in thread: From Oshksoh, NE on 10-01-2012 at 02:13 AM
There's no place like Nebraska :D
Posted in thread: From Oshksoh, NE on 10-01-2012 at 02:08 AM
VernCome home so I have someone to go shooting with :D
Posted in thread: Ruger p345 on 04-16-2012 at 10:22 PM
I've never tried Tulammo, but it went through a hundred rounds of my dad's old reloads with
molded lead bullets with no issues.
Posted in thread: Ruger p345 on 04-16-2012 at 11:12 AM
I think you'll like itMine will eat anything it seems.
Posted in thread: Ruger p345 on 04-15-2012 at 12:47 AM
I love mineVery accurate, dependable and good looking.
Posted in thread: WASR 10-63 Project rifle on 11-09-2011 at 10:11 PM
Nice paint jobWhat did you use?
Posted in thread: Decided On a Taurus PT-145 V.S. a Bersa .45 ACP. on 09-14-2011 at 01:50 PM
I've got a PT111, and it's a good little gun although I'm not crazy about those Heinie
sights.The thing I've heard most against Taurus is their customer service.It can't be any worse
than Beretta's CS...
Posted in thread: Whats your preference? on 08-15-2011 at 06:58 PM
I really like that one in original looking stock.Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalkThanksI
like that one tooThe other one had some kind of bubba stock so I got the camo Monte Carlo to
Posted in thread: Whats your preference? on 08-15-2011 at 06:03 PM
I'm pretty happy with my NorincosMuch nicer than my Yugo IMHO.:D
- Hello/Question from a new member
- Pet peeves...we all got'em
- Anybody planting a garden....
- Custom 10/22 Picture Thread
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Things you would like to do before you go .
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- h&k 416 .22lr
- Random Thoughts Thread
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450