Last Activity:10-08-2010 4:42 PM
Posted in thread: Traditions Pursuit Pro Takedown on 10-09-2010 at 11:33 AM
No help on the takedown, but i gotta know; is there a reason you chose a living fossil as your
screen name, sounds fishy?:)Very fishy!I'm usually an Earth Science teacher...when I'm not
Posted in thread: Traditions Pursuit Pro Takedown on 10-08-2010 at 09:42 PM
It is best not to further disassemble the gun. If the inside of the receiver needs cleaned
spray it with brake cleaner.Thanks alsaqr,Any reason why?I've held an FFL & gunsmithing license
from NYS. I'v...
Posted in thread: Traditions Pursuit Pro Takedown on 10-07-2010 at 11:27 PM
Folks,I would like to tear down my TPP completely, and I've gotten as far as the receiver.For
the life of me I can't get the pins out that attach the trigger and hammer assemblies.Are they
just an ext...
- Clay target shooting
- Best gun case?
- "100 things to go first" list
- Are u a good shot? Show ur targets & videos.
- Favorite compact .9mm pistol
- Don't ever use Square payment processing ever again.
- This is how they deal with diseent in New Jersey
- 2nd Amendment Shooting range
- XDm compact IWB recommendations
- AR picture thread
- Greetings from FL