- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-04-2012 10:27 AM
Posted in thread: Revolver? on 02-02-2012 at 03:59 PM
What are you planning to do with the gun? If you're using it as a sidearm say for hunting, I
would go with the .44, it's heavy to carry long distances but packs a big punch, useful for
bear hunting. O...
Posted in thread: Old .22 rifle ? on 01-20-2012 at 11:31 PM
I believe that it is the Mossberg model 35. I own what sounds like the same Wards Western field
- Not sure if this question can be answered...
- New BCG
- Lower receiver for .223, 6.5, 6.8, 7.62
- reloading equipment complaint
- fear of flying
- AR picture thread
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Private message spam
- 'Fess up, guys. Or gals.
- Please help IDing my Mauser
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?