- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-03-2012 12:27 PM
Posted in thread: Scary Colt 1903 on 02-29-2008 at 04:18 AM
I have a few Colt 1903s type I,II,III & IV plus a couple of extras just cause. I even have a
type IV that's never been fired beautiful piece. I've not had the problem you have but...The
sear or safety...
- What Glock do you carry concealed?
- Random Questions Thread........
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- squirrel hunting on conservation land?
- My new 870 Special Purpose Marine Magnum!
- random fact about yourself
- Word association game
- Illinois ccw
- favorite carry .45
- Hog Hunting with an AR15, which would you prefer?
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant