Last Activity:07-04-2011 8:36 PM
Posted in thread: M1 Garand Project. on 06-19-2011 at 03:24 AM
Welcome to James River Armorychuck 70:)
Posted in thread: M1 Garand Project. on 06-19-2011 at 03:22 AM
Posted in thread: M1 carbine repair on 03-28-2011 at 08:27 PM
On the advice of members on this forum I took my carbine to a gunsmith, he replaced the sear
sping and told me the old one had been cut. I took the carbine and ten rounds to my range, when
I pulled th...
Posted in thread: M1 carbine on 03-09-2011 at 07:07 PM
THANKS GUYS I would like to get the parts and fix it myself, but just to be safe I know a
gunsmith that does the same as MR. TERRY DOUGLAS, he is MARK HARTMAN at JAMES RIVER ARMORY he
has done work fo...
Posted in thread: M1 carbine on 03-09-2011 at 01:36 AM
I was given a 30 caliber carbine about 25 years ago, it is not an original it is a national
ordnance, it had been in the trunk of a rusty old car for a long time, I cleaned it up and put
it away. Last...
- Thoughts on a 357 lever action rifle
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM) BCG Gas Keys
- Any dog lovers?
- What's the most you would pay for a Colt Python?
- Ipad Picture Orientation.
- Legality of building a shotgun.
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Carma May Be Catching Up With Hillary.
- Lionheart Industries
- Hog Hunting with an AR15, which would you prefer?
- 85 Yes and 30 no on concealed carry vote...
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00