Last Activity:09-25-2011 9:52 AM
Posted in thread: Ruger LC9 on 09-25-2011 at 02:36 PM
Thanks for all the info.now that I think of it,It maybe a combo of cheap ammo,and I was
shooting from a supported bench rest.but w/ the super long trigger pull,and wondering if the
the weapon would ev...
Posted in thread: What is your primary carry gun? on 09-24-2011 at 10:17 PM
My first gun I bought was a Smith & Wesson model 642 5 shot revolver.It is the most reliable
weapon I own. I have crimson trace grips on it.I can place head shots and kill zone shots-#8
ring or closer...
Posted in thread: Ruger LC9 on 09-24-2011 at 09:49 PM
Hey everyone, I was wondering about other members experience w/this gun.I have had faliures to
feed w/standard target rnds such as remington umc 115 gr fmj.I read that small 9mms have
problems w/ ligh...
- Random Thoughts Thread
- A trip to the Gun Range with my new FNX 45 Tactical
- Training with a katana (kenjutsu)
- wratherby frozen choke!!! help!!!
- zombie appocolypse
- Help need info on this pistol.
- Word association game
- Old gun front sight height question
- What's the most you would pay for a Colt Python?
- world famous bobski mystery thing...lets make it more interesting!
- The day of truth..!
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95