- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-28-2010 3:13 PM
Posted in thread: 30.06 purchasing advice on 10-25-2010 at 12:09 PM
If your shoulder is injured, will the recoil from a 30.06 be an issue? That round may be more
than you need for a 100 yard shot on a white tail. You could move down to a 7mm08 and reduce
the recoil an...
Posted in thread: Marlin XL7 v. XS7 on 07-22-2010 at 05:07 PM
I have a XS-7 in 7mm08 and find it more accurate than my daughter's Savage in the same caliber.
Last year my long shot was 225 yards on a 140 pound doe. One shot through both sholders.
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant