Last Activity:08-19-2010 8:18 AM
Posted in thread: Leader revolver on 02-16-2009 at 11:57 PM
Thanks guys. The piece is at a gunsmith right now. Don't expect much. A few years ago I got an
"old" book from the local Hagerstown Library and seem to remember an add for this thing. It is
Posted in thread: Leader revolver on 02-16-2009 at 05:40 PM
Where can I get a replacement cylinder for an old "Leader" 30cal. rimfire?bob
Posted in thread: Leader pistol? on 02-14-2009 at 01:52 PM
I have a Leader pistol. Belive it's a 30cal. rim fire. Looks like someone in the past tried to
make a 32cal. out of it by drilling the cylinder (not the barrel), and then thought better of
the idea. w...
- Random Questions Thread........
- What is your favorite EDC knife under 100$
- New Pro Gun Tactic
- Help need info on this pietol.
- Trade my Glock
- Brother Can You Spare a Magazine
- Gun Rights Speech We Dream Of Hearing
- Police use Raid on cockroaches.
- what was your first pistol
- .22 Mag
- what?? ABC reporter almost supporting gun rights??
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95