- Posts 3
Last Activity:11-20-2012 8:50 AM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: OK, whats the verdict on Rock Island Armory 1911's? on 11-20-2012 at 05:17 AM
I had known several people with RIA 1911's, and I was allowed to shoot one. Everyone spoke
highly of theirs, and I liked how they felt. I was at the last gunshow in Jacksonville, FL with
my wife, we w...
Posted in thread: Old 'live' primers. on 02-13-2012 at 03:33 AM
Pile them all up in the street in front of your house. Then YELL really loud "Hey ya'll Wachis"
so the neighbors come running. When you've drawn a large enough crowd, take the largest hammer
you own a...
Posted in thread: I want to get into reloading what is the better press to start with? on 01-25-2012 at 05:26 PM
Lyman T-Mag turret press is a great press. You can get one from Bass Pro Shop for $145 which is
the same price as a Rockchucker. The T-mag is built very sturdy whereas the Lee is a
lightweight press. ...
- My new 870 Special Purpose Marine Magnum!
- what was your first pistol
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #315
- Why AR??
- Any dog lovers?
- world famous bobski mystery thing, pic #280
- Annual cost of Class 3or 2 with 07 license
- civil war history
- Are u a good shot? Show ur targets & videos.
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00