Last Activity:10-01-2011 10:50 PM
Posted in thread: (WW2 PPSH-41) What do you think? on 09-25-2011 at 07:26 PM
I suggest you check with the Feds before you go any further in the process.I definitely agree.
Posted in thread: (WW2 PPSH-41) What do you think? on 09-25-2011 at 07:22 PM
That is an amazing gun.
Posted in thread: bolt carrier on 08-19-2011 at 12:56 AM
Ok thank you
Posted in thread: bolt carrier on 08-18-2011 at 11:23 PM
How do I keep rust off of my sks bolt carrier?
Posted in thread: Whats your preference? on 08-13-2011 at 05:01 AM
I have a norinco and I love it. Finally got to put rounds through it today. I still need to get
a bayonet though.
Posted in thread: Taking my sks out for the first time!!! on 08-12-2011 at 10:51 PM
Posted in thread: Taking my sks out for the first time!!! on 08-12-2011 at 09:38 PM
The first one is at 25 yards. The second is at 50 yards. I didn't have that much time to shoot.
It was fun though.
Posted in thread: Hi-Point Carbine Rifle question on 08-12-2011 at 04:25 AM
To be honest bud, I have a hi poiont 9mm carbine 995 and its good for a beginner but after
having it for some time i can say that i dont care for it and would do anything to get it off
my hands.You se...
Posted in thread: take apart a m2 carbine? on 08-07-2011 at 04:56 PM
Thanks. I thought that was the problem
Posted in thread: take apart a m2 carbine? on 08-07-2011 at 06:54 AM
Will sure do. Will m1 carbine mags work in the m2? If so ill just pick up a couple 15 round
- Word association game
- What Was Your First Deer Rifle
- Did becoming a CCW holder change your attitude?
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- new member
- Suggestions at the Range
- Good 12 Gauge Skeet Gun on a Tight Budget
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- How old are we?
- Looking for a mosin
- Why is the 1911 so popular?
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450