Last Activity:03-29-2013 7:54 PM
Posted in thread: my 22 rimfire on 11-24-2011 at 12:16 PM
Looks suspiciously like a Mossberg 321...I think you're right. mossberg used concealed hammers
instead of strikers and there is no striker visible.
Posted in thread: The Pink Gun on 04-22-2011 at 02:41 PM
when I bought my daughter a walther P22, she abandoned her cricket.now it's my go-to gun. light
as a feather, accurate enough, and a great trigger for such a cheap gun. my full size rifles
Posted in thread: 22 Fedral Auto Match on 03-15-2011 at 05:10 PM
It's the only ammo that is 100% reliable in my 22Aand gives good accuracy in my rifle.velocity
Posted in thread: Looking for something specific... on 02-22-2011 at 10:58 PM
am I losing my eyesight. that marlin seems to be wearing a savage accutrigger.:confused:
Posted in thread: howdy from georgia on 01-13-2011 at 03:19 PM
I browsed for a while, liked what I saw and decided to join up.I'm mostly interested in .22s.
my experience is long but thin. only used lowprice firearms.
- 357/38, Bullseye, 125gr LRN ?
- price gouging
- Hello from Central Florida
- Know your backstop! Or kill someone
- No powder any where!
- Things you would like to do before you go .
- Knife Porn
- XDs upgrades
- I know this is the wrong place for a WTT but this is specific to Glock
- Anybody have an SAR K2/45?
- Reloading:Wife says I need a hobby
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450