Last Activity:01-21-2012 5:20 PM
Posted in thread: Friendliest Gun State...... on 07-06-2011 at 05:01 AM
I can remember when I first got out of the Airforce I took my wife who was born and raised in
Florida back to what I considered my hometown of Prescott AZ, we were in a bank and my wife
kind of freake...
Posted in thread: Trade? on 05-19-2011 at 05:41 AM
[ame= - Buddymack917's Channel[/ame] I can hit minute of pie plate
about 70 yards all day... they are a Browning without the cost and fully interchangeable.
Posted in thread: Calif AB144 to ban Open Carry - even unloaded if unlocked on 05-18-2011 at 05:49 AM
What good are our rights when you have activist judges planted like seeds of tyrrany.
Posted in thread: Trade? on 05-18-2011 at 05:43 AM
The best "cheap" gun I can think of in that range is the High Point, I have read a bit about
them and have a friend that swears by putting thousands of rounds down range in one, very ugly
yes, kinda q...
Posted in thread: A question on stock repair on 05-12-2011 at 06:29 PM
You can get a brand new stock for under $50 you know that right? Original Replacement Stocks
for Marlin RiflesYou are going to have to do a little finish work to get it to fit right but
other than tha...
Posted in thread: New guy in WA state on 05-12-2011 at 06:43 AM
Thanks guys for the warm welcome... I hope some of you guys are FAL guys :)
Posted in thread: A question on stock repair on 05-12-2011 at 06:32 AM
..Thanks so much for the advice, so this is what I have done so far, it is an awkward fix that
is one reason I though I would pull for some suggestions.. I would love to have just bought a
Posted in thread: A question on stock repair on 05-11-2011 at 06:51 AM
I am just curious if anyone here has used anything that is worth using when it comes to chips
in stocks, the reason why I am asking is I am repairing an old Marlin 336 buttstock as well as
the rest of...
Posted in thread: Mosin Nagant on 05-10-2011 at 07:05 AM
They can be a good rifle for the money and you can't beat 80 bucks for 440 rounds, I have five
of them in different flavors but I find my shorter Mosin rifles get more attention like the M44
or the M3...
Posted in thread: Hello Everyone on 05-07-2011 at 09:47 PM
Hey Buddy :)
Yep, it's a camera bag its an old camera and it's real heavy.
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- Cuomo tells Sheriff's to shut up...
- I've been told I should introduce myself
- Legalize Pot... Why Gun Owners should support this.
- My first build pics
- Bad jam
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- New member from Philippines
- One of my favorite range trips today.
- What's the most you would pay for a Colt Python?
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- Leather Beer Holster $Free
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant