Last Activity:10-26-2010 2:22 PM
Posted in thread: Chilean Mauser 1895 on 06-12-2010 at 01:47 AM
I have a 1895 Mauser in 7.62mm. I would like to know how to load the gun. Do I need a internal
clip, or not. Thaks for your assistance!
Posted in thread: Enfield Musketoon on 06-07-2010 at 10:53 PM
No this is not a three band rifled musket. It is a two band rifle that is shorter than the p56
sargents rifle. I don't believe it is a Nepalese weapon. It is an original weapon, it was
"cleaned" of it...
Posted in thread: Enfield Musketoon on 06-07-2010 at 03:02 AM
I have a Enfield musketoon that I would like to know a little more about.the lock plate has the
crown with VR behind the hammer, is marked TOWER and 1855 forward, has small crown/arrow over
17. and a ...
- Which 1911s have a good reputation?
- What is the oldest handgun you own?
- Can someone help me with info on this gun from Cuba?
- Jc higgin model 60 12ga info
- NEWS from Walther 05/14/2013
- How Much Ammo?
- first skeet with 410ga
- Most interesting weekend..!
- Ghosts of a Mosin
- Annual cost of Class 3or 2 with 07 license