Last Activity:09-01-2011 1:02 AM
Posted in thread: Browning price? on 08-27-2011 at 06:33 PM
Thansk for the replie, but the one on the top is the aluminum reciever model and the one on the
bottom is indeed a steel receiver model but its also used and even an older model of the one im
Posted in thread: Browning price? on 08-27-2011 at 06:19 PM
Ah crap im new to the forum and have been diggin around and this is the best place ive found to
post haha, im in the market for a deer rifle for the up coming season up in the backcountry of
Posted in thread: First time here on 08-27-2011 at 06:00 PM
Whats good guys, up here in maine just chillin waitin for deer season... one problem tho... i
need a new deer rifle this year! so anyone take a guess or know at what a 1994 browing blr
model 81 not th...
- what to do if gun is drawn and confrontation ends?
- Hello everyone, 44Mag.com thread
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Know your backstop! Or kill someone
- How old are we?
- Dpms lr-308
- Article submission help
- A new day dawn..!
- Word association game
- AR vs AK vs SKS vs FAL vs CETME vs M14
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450