Last Activity:01-05-2012 5:44 AM
Posted in thread: Can anyone help me ID this CS Used Musket ? on 12-27-2011 at 12:59 PM
Here's a couple of other pics of the lockplate. We can't make out the mark on the front it
looks like a "Sb and something" but we may be wrong. Again thanks in advance for any help you
can give us on ...
Posted in thread: Can anyone help me ID this CS Used Musket ? on 12-27-2011 at 12:52 PM
I am attempting to ID the type of musket this is for a local museum display. It was carried by
William Byrn of the 2nd Mississippi Inf CSA. It is in rough condition after being in a old
building for t...
- bad jam
- Cuomo tells Sheriff's to shut up...
- .357 vs .44
- My dad just gave me an SKS
- 3 words
- 2nd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. OCT 5, 13
- Still a youngin... Any ideas on concealed handguns?
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Is 7.62x39 an acceptible hunting round,,, you decide
- Help please on getting right price
- I've been told I should introduce myself
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95
- For Sale: AR15 60 Round SureFire Magazines, AR-15 High Capacity m $125.00
- WTB: S&W M&P 22 Pistol California Compliant
- PMAGS For Sale. 30 round black $14.00