- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-06-2012 12:46 AM
Posted in thread: Best Scope for Ruger 10/22 and/or other 22 rifle? on 11-13-2012 at 07:14 PM
The new Redfield's are a real nice scope for $150.00, or Nikon Buckmaster, but I wouldn't go
over a 3-9x40mm. You have to take into account the effective range of the .22 LR, which isn't
over 200yrds ...
Posted in thread: Scope issue: new zero and wind/elev knobs reversed?? on 11-13-2012 at 07:00 PM
I haven't used Tasco's in years, and I seriously doubt that it has the ability to reset.
Anyway, It may as simple as pulling upward on the dial itself until you feel a release, then
reset. If it doesn...
Posted in thread: The new Rossi Ranch Hand "Mare's Leg" must have pistol! on 04-20-2011 at 09:33 AM
Finally got one in .45. Love it! I'm a .45 guy.Been waiting for mine since October. Finally be
here by end of the week! Mine is in .357 Magnum. I know everyone says they are not very
practical but sin...
- Ruger 10/22, Laminate stock, Bull barrel, Target trigger, 4.5-14x $700
- 223 Match Privi Partizan for sale 200 rounds $130.00
- 16" M4 Upper Receiver CMMG #55BE1F0 $583.33
- Dango $Best offer PM me Dango
- 300 Black Out Upper Receiver CMMG M4-LE Upper 300 AAC<br>BO $659.95