Last Activity:08-15-2011 5:53 PM
Posted in thread: Gun Cleaning Input on 10-03-2011 at 05:21 PM
Hello.The cleaning process I use for precision rifles is on following links.birgrunar's Channel
- YouTube I hope this be of some use !
Posted in thread: Where to buy silencer? on 07-11-2011 at 09:15 PM
I'm thinking about purchasing a Walther PPK and was wondering if i could get a silencer for it?
Anyone know where i might be able to get one? Thanks....Make your own ! Gun Silencer Manual
Posted in thread: Hello from Iceland. on 04-20-2010 at 04:09 PM
Long time no see.I have been updating my websites with more intersting educational material for
rifle shooters. Take a look.Glass Bedding RiflesHow to make Silencer for Rifles and
Posted in thread: Hello from Iceland. on 05-12-2009 at 11:23 AM
Hello Members. I am new to this group. I have been a gunsmith for nearly 40 years and run BRS
Custom Rifles.I write and publish gun tech manuals, such as how to make amuzzle brake manual,
Posted in thread: Bedding a Rifle action on 04-09-2009 at 07:57 PM
Yes you will increase the accuracy by a great margin.Lets say your rifle shoots around 1 inch
at 100 yds.Glass bedding (pillar bedding) will shrink the groups down to1/2 inch at 100 yds.I
offer a Rifl...
- .257 roberts
- 300 blackout or 6.8 or 308
- Looking for a single stack 9mm for CC. Suggestions? GO!
- Amazing How silly people think we are
- Random Thoughts Thread
- Dinner, what's up?
- My Second Build is Complete - 300 Blackout Ultimate Battle Rifle
- Why is the 1911 so popular?
- 300th post! ............ Entry level 1911?
- Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.
- WTT: G21C upper for a G21 non "C" $trade
- once fired 9mm, 223 and 308 brass for sale $see ad body
- SKS Tapco T6 stock $65
- firstsoldier $scope mount for Valmet 412s
- Original German WW2 Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet/ET68 $450